Features of Truck Dispatch Software Which Provide Key Benefits
Nowadays, delivery is a serious business, so to remain ahead of your competitors every trucking company require level-headed route planning and carefully constructed lead times. Moreover, trucking businesses are adopting mobile application to simplify the process of delivery, as it will help them to save cost and time. Many mobile app development companies are offering customized truck dispatch software for the trucking software business. In this competitive world, these truck dispatch software will help you build a strong brand image.
Moreover, these apps have simplified the process of dispatch service, and as a result, it will help you to reduce the time of delivery. Thus you can provide your customers with better service and help you gain popularity among your customers if you are running a trucking business. Truck dispatch software benefits the owner of the trucking business, drivers, as well as shippers. Moreover, its usage will eliminate the middleman as it offers direct contact between the business and its customers who are looking to hire the truck services. Trucking accounting software is easy-to-use and offers you a complete graphic overview of your entire trucking operation so that you can efficiently manage trucking dispatch software operations, increase productivity, reduced costs and provide improved service to your customers.
Here are some of the benefits of truck dispatch software:
- IFTA calculators do all the math for you: Truck dispatch software does all the math for you as it frees you from the never-ending torture of calculating taxes in an old traditional way with scrap paper and pencils. If you are running a trucking management and using this dispatch software, then you never have to worry about minor taxes turning into a giant fine because it helps in speeding up financial transactions by doing all the calculations for you.
- Mileage trackers tell you exactly how far you drive: Truck dispatch offers you the real-time position of the trucks. With the help of this app, owners can track the vehicle and drivers real-time location. Moreover, using this software, the owner can keep an eye that the driver doesn’t violate any rule and set a speed limit. Furthermore, it has simplified and streamlined the process of paying your drivers.
- Record-keeping features: The dispatch software helps you to keep records and organize reports so that you all the essential data can be maintained thus making your job easier. Maintaining and managing this information right will remove 99% of your pain of auditing.
- Invoice creation feature: Dispatch software has an invoice creation feature that will bill your customers regularly, assuring you get every penny without any confusion that otherwise would be in case if you manual systems. In fact, if your clients want to pay you later than trucking dispatch software will help you create friendly reminder notices. It will keep a check on the cash flow crunches and also improve every aspect of your business’s operations.
- An easy-to-use cloud-based system: Software dispatch software is easy to use the cloud-based system, so this subscription model frees you managing upgrades, avoid confusing directions. Moreover, you don’t have to worry about viruses, and hard drive crashes because it is an online system. In case if your computer breakdown then also all your valuable information will be retained safely in the cloud and the cutting-edge features will protect this information.
- Facilitates Cashless Payment: Besides providing real-time tracking and booking services, truck dispatch apps also offer an option to make cashless payment services to its customers. Once the package is delivered on the desired destination, shippers can comfortably make the payment through an app. The shippers will automatically receive a bill as soon as the delivery is made. Moreover, they have various choices to make payment so that they can easily select any one option from various payment options. Thus providing your business with more satisfied customers.
Conclusion: If you are thinking of buying dispatch software, consider these points before you make any choice. When evaluating the market, make sure that the software that you are opting for your trucking business is worth your investment. Look for a system that is easy to use and offers you all the above benefits and choose a system that will grow with your business. Look for a scalable system. Also, make sure to opt for a system that will help you save time that otherwise would have been wasted in planning the dispatch process. The right dispatch software will offer you peace of find. The best way to choose the right software for your trucking company is by taking a free 30-day test drive.